When you enroll today, here's what the program will do for you:
- Equip you with a basic understanding of birth physiology, including the stages of labor and how to navigate each one, the hormones involved in birth, and the cardinal movements your baby will make during their journey out of the womb. Knowing what to expect allows you to build the confidence and trust in your body that you need for birth.
- Teach you how to prepare your body for birth, including how to train your pelvic floor muscles to do what they will have to do during delivery - functionally lengthen and relax, so that you're able to push properly and prevent tearing.
- Provide you with the tools needed to train your mind for birth, so that you can stay calm and surrender to the process.
- Show you how to optimize baby position for an easier delivery.
- Provide you with the exact, evidence-based blueprint of how and when to implement each of these strategies during your pregnancy in order to achieve the best outcomes.
- Educate you on advocacy and your rights within the hospital system, so that you can remain in-charge of your birth experience.
The only childbirth education course on the market that is comprehensive, evidence-based and holistic.
What you get:
- A 100% self-paced online training program ($2,000 value) 4 pre-recorded modules, with 12 lessons that will teach you everything you need to know to prepare your mind and body for birth.
- Resource Guide ($500 value) We don't just teach you how to prepare your mind and body for birth, we provide you with all of the tools & resources to actually do it. This invaluable resource guide acts as your step by step blueprint throughout your pregnancy journey.
- Private Facebook Community ($250 value) Get access to a community of other like-minded individuals who have taken the course, where you will be able to get questions answered, find support and build community.
- BONUS #1: Expert Movement Sequence for Early Labor ($200 value) This sequence is a great tool to get your baby in perfect position when you’re already in labor. These movements help to promote engagement, which leads to better labor progression and an easier childbirth experience.
- BONUS #2: Postpartum Planning Worksheet ($200 value) The goal of this plan is to help families identify and setup resources BEFORE they are needed, thereby reducing stress and contributing to a supported and nourished postpartum.
[ DISCLAIMER: The Birth Blueprint does not give medical advice. If you have any concerns about your pregnancy or birth, please contact your medical care provider. ]